About the Original Hoop blog.

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm 17 years old.

Why did I make this blog?

I had allot of notes, notes which took me hours to write and get together. After my examinations I had no idea what to do with them, so I took some time out and typed them all up and put them together in this Blog.

The future of the 'Original Hoop Blog'.

I'm thinking of keeping this blog up and running, updating it every few weeks with new useful posts, posts which people will find useful, and hopefully help them in there own lives.

Thank-you for reading, and hope you enjoy reading this blog.
- Hoop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The main components of a computer with brief descriptions.

Programming concepts, high-level programming languages, low-level programming languages, machine code, hardware, characteristics of high/low level programming, and flow charts.

What is ROM? (Read only memory)